1. Anker iPhone charge cord (amazon) (cheap + good quality)
2. Benefit Yes, they’re Real Travel size Mascara (ulta)
3. Mini Glass Jar Candle Moss/Thyme (target)
4. OPI nail polish (“It’s a Girl” is my very favorite pale pink shade that’s great for every girl!) (ulta or sally’s beauty supply)
5. Kuhn Rikon Nonstick Paring Knife (amazon… in SO many colors)
6. Cute Recipe cards WITH your handwritten favorite recipes on them! These are priceless and will be treasured more than you think. (I like ordering Recipe cards from amazon… or I often can find cute ones at Home goods or Anthropologie.
7. “The Word in Color”: Biblical Inspiration Coloring Book (amazon)
8. EccoTools Makeup brushes (ulta or really any store)
9. Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set of 3) (amazon)
10. Cloth Buffet Napkins set of 6 – comes in various colors (World Market) * love their cute dish towels too!
11. A subscription to Birchbox (okay, so it’s $10 a month.. but it’s so fun to get each month)
12. Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen Soft, (anything by Tombow really for your lettering ladies) (amazon)
13. Chalk Ink brand Chalk Marker – if you have chalkboards all over your home like I do. (amazon)
14. Copper / Rose Gold Colored Ice Cream Scoop – perfect for your late night ice cream lover (amazon)
15. Square prints from Parabo Press (with this $5 coupon code = CQPOTI ) I really LOVE this company.
16. Washi Tape : Trust me.. every girl can use some! (craft store or amazon)
17. Maybelline Eye Studio ColorTattoo Eyeshadow (target) I use the shade Barely Branded for a great stay all day eye shadow base!
18. Natural Bamboo Salt Box (I include a bag of pink salt w/ it) (amazon)
19. a bottle of Simi Sauvignon Blanc (total wine, target, etc..)
20. Tweezers that you find at the checkout register at Sally’s beauty supply. (comes in red, pink, blue, purple) BEST tweezers EVER!